Friday, March 25, 2011

This should be interesting....

Ok, here goes nothing. I have decided to join my friends who blog. I have no idea what it will be about. I have 4 kids that say and do crazy things. Im sure that will play a huge part. I have a husband that I have been with for 11 years. We have beat the odds by staying together. We had a lot of people betting against us. With that have come many adventures and such. Also, as I have hit my all time highest weight I have decided to stop fad diets and do it the old fashion way...exercise. Dan hired me a personal trainer and I start Monday. I havent met this man. We have talked over the phone and I have already decided that this is NOT going to be fun. BUT, the strength of God will get me through....and lots of prayer. So as you can see, my life is crazy, chaotic and not always "normal". Im sure this will be a very humbling experience for me and hopefully blogging about it will help me find the humor, and lesson behind it all. On that note, thanks for following me and I hope you enjoy all the future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment